Discover the latest improvements in our solutions. We work every day to offer you the best Identity Verification solution in the market.
This new release will be deployed on our live cloud environments on the following dates:
- USA: 18th April 2021
- Europe: 18th April 2021
Build your own solution
- Enhanced solution to comply with the new Spanish Ministry Order regarding remote identification methods for the issuance of qualified electronic certificates.
- New Onboarding Validation global score consolidating Document, selfie and liveness detection scores.
- Compliance with CNBV (Mexico) requirements for N4 account opening. Art. 51. Bis 6 Fracción VII -c- (https://dof.gob.mx/nota_detalle.php?codigo=5602349&fecha=12/10/2020). The system compares the credential’s data shown in the video with the pre-validated credential’s data. Now mexican document shown on video is verified vs document captured up front.
Facial biometrics and Liveness detection
das-Face 3.0 | New Face Biometric Engine
- New biometric model with improved accuracy on different demographics (Caucasian, African, Indian, Asian).
- The model improves the accuracy of selfie vs ID photo comparison from 99.8% to 99.9% resulting in a funnel improvement of 2%.
- For a given threshold of 0.7, performance improves to 2.7% false aceptance rate with 0.9% false rejection rate.
- Improved passive Anti-Spoofing solution reducing the attack detection error by 50%.
- New endpoints to generate and read standard (non-biometric) QRs.
Identity Document Verification
- New Colombian Document added, Cédula de Identidad 2020(CO_IDCard_2020).
- Italian health care card added (IT_HealthCard_2004).
- Document Features enhancements:
- Extracted issuing country and nationality for all documents following the ISO 3chars code.
- Ability to read special characters (Diacritics) for all document types.
- Birthdate Identification Number data added to UK driving licenses (GB_DL) OCR.
- Issuing country data validity score added to our ISO countries (DEU).
- Civil status added as an output for Peruvian document (PE_IDCard_2007).
- Improved extraction of the title in the Austrian documents. Now the title field is read regardless of its position and if the person has more than two titles.
- Renamed France ID card (FR_IDCard_1994) Expedition Place to Authority Code.
- Read ‘-‘ character in name and last name in Austrian documents.
- New photo replacement detection algorithm available for 56 different ID and DL. Control applied to both html and native environments with an average of 88% precision and a maximum funnel impact of 1.5%. Note: photo replacement detection score not activated by default on final score, so needs to be activated when required.
- Added replay attak detection improvements to credential type G (MX_IDCard_2019) and reduced false negatives from 3% to 1.5% on average for Mexican documents.
- Improved broken document detection by 8% for Spanish documents.
- Improved material authenticity control for Spanish ID and Residence permits, reducing fraud by 5%.
- Improved ID number controls for Peruvian documents incorporating control digit calculations.
- Added Colour authenticity control to Brazilian documents (BR_ID_2014,BR_DL_2017) and Italian documents (IT_IDCard_2017 paper document)
- Added document number vs MRZ enhanced control to more than 40 countries and all ICAO passports
- Activated ScoreVal-PD_IdentificationNumber_Out-Mod23 control by default for Spanish documents (ES_IDCard_2006, ES_IDCard_2015, ES_ResidencePermit_2010, ES_ResidencePermit_2011, ES_ResidencePermit_2020)
- Improved CAN relation score MRZ-VIZ when the CAN doesn’t exist in the MRZ such as the Austrian residence permit (AT_ResidencePermit_2011).
- Improved image detection process. Autorotation of upside down image available.
- Improved detection and cropping of documents by 8%.
- Improved OCR for Address Municipality and Address State in Spanish residence permit (ES_ResidencPermit_2010) resulting in a 20% CER reduction.
- Improved document auto-classification accuracy from 99% to 99.48% for Spanish documents.
- Correct Separation of the city of residence and the street for Italian document (IT_DL_2000).
- Improved reading for birth date with formats dd-MM-yyyy and dd-MM-yy for United Kingdom driving license (GB_DL_2007).
- Improved Argentinian document funnel by 5%. 0,7% CER reduction for data fieds: PD_AddressStreet_Out, PD_BirthPlaceMunicipality_Out, OD_CUIL_Out
- Expedition Date OCR improved for Austrian residence permit (AT_ResidencePermit_2011), reducing CER by 1%.
Ready to use
- Improved user experience to capture Spanish and Mexican ID documents by using “elastic guiding” feature. The SDK will guide you in real-time advising if the document is too far away to be captured correctly and will also improve capture in difficult lighting environments.
- Increased ability to read bi-dimensional codes from identity documents, resulting in a better conversion funnel.
- New feature added to transition from desktop to mobile environment by scanning a QR code. This feature enables users that start on a desktop/laptop to easily switch to their mobiles and benefit from a higher quality camera.
- Compliance with CNBV (Mexico) requirements for N4 account opening. Art. 51. Bis 6 Fracción VII -c- (https://dof.gob.mx/nota_detalle.php?codigo=5602349&fecha=12/10/2020). The system compares the credential’s data shown in the video with the pre-validated credential’s data.
- Enhanced UI customisation with new parameters and colour configurations.
- Anti-spoofing for pre-recorded voice detection improved.