Veridas Digital Authentication Solutions, S.L. is aware of the importance of providing the highest operational and legal level of security to all stakeholders, and to this end has established an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001 and the ENS.
In this regard, Veridas has developed and implemented a comprehensive information security policy to ensure the following objectives:
· Guarantee the confidentiality, availability, integrity, authenticity and traceability of its services, both in the services provided to its clients and in the internal management.
· Comply with legal, regulatory and client requirements regarding the processing of the information.
· Convey confidence to stakeholders.
· Establish employee responsibility for compliance with information security procedures.
· Focus on continuous improvement.
Veridas has approved and maintains policies and procedures in order to meet the objectives mentioned above, as a reflection of its commitment to information security within the framework of its activities.
Veridas is committed to annually reviewing and updating its Information Security Policy, and communicating it to stakeholders.
In Tajonar, 28th February 2021.